New York Drywall Contractor
Are you looking for a cheap, modern alternative to your dated popcorn ceiling…one that will give your room a smooth, seamless look? Do you want a skilled contractor to install or repair your drywall?
Our drywall specialists are licensed, insured, certified, and well trained to cater to all your drywall needs.
What is Drywall?
These are sheets of plasterboard, made from gypsum, that are used in constructing interior walls and ceilings. They have quickly replaced plasters and have now become one of the world most used building materials.
Benefits of Installing Drywall
- Installation is faster than traditional plastering
- Helps in noise reduction
- Fire resistant
- Very versatile. There are many designs to choose from.
We provide top-notch drywall installation and repair services to building contractors, residents, or commercial building owners. The drywall is customized to your specific preferences.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Popcorn ceiling removal
- Drywall repair. This includes fixing propped drywall nails
- Drywall installation
How Much Does It Cost To Install Drywall Ceiling?
The price of installing a drywall ceiling is much than plastered ceilings. However, this price varies depending on the factors listed below.
- Size and shape of your room: Big and complex shaped rooms will cost more than small simple rooms.
- Thickness and type of the dry panels used: Thick mold-resistant panels will cost more than other standard panels
- Amount of ceiling preparation needed: If the room had a previous textured ceiling that needs to be removed, the cost will be higher.
Why Hire A Drywall Expert?
Probably you are torn between hiring a drywall contractor for your textured ceiling and doing it yourself. Unless you do not mind taking chances with the quality and outcome of your ceiling, you should definitely hire a professional drywall professional in New York.
Here is why.
- Guaranteed flawless end product: The work is done by experts who have the experience and expertise needed for a perfect ceiling which blends seamlessly with the rest of your interior walls.
- Only the right tools and products are used. This is an assurance of a quality and durable ceiling.
- It is faster. We have enough personnel to handle any project within a short time.
- Possible risks are covered. Our experts are fully insured against any risks associated with the drywall installation process.
- It saves you fatigue and headache of doing it yourself.
- A contractor will even coordinate transportation and subcontractor needs of your project
Reliable And Professional Service
Our main concern is the happiness of our customers with every completed task. We do what you ask and will walk with you every step. Our professionals can work anywhere in Queens, Staten Island or any other city within New York.
For all your simple or complex drywall projects, we are at your service. Call us on (917) 793-5679.